|This office is responsible for:
- The Public record of all County Commission actions.
- This office administers the financial payment of all County transactions and keeps a record of all the receipts and expenditures of Buchanan County.
- In addition the County Clerk is considered the Election Authority for all State, municipal, school and local elections in the County. Voter registration and voter I.D. cards are available in the Clerk's office.
- Sale of both liquor licenses and auctioneer's licenses in Buchanan County
- Issuing Notary Commissions for those who are approved and bonded by the Secretary of State.
- Providing the Property Assessent Appeal Form for the Buchanan County Board of Equalization.
- A limited number of birth and death records for the period of 1883-1893 are also kept in the County Clerk's office.
- Tours are available of the County Courthouse by contacting the County Clerk's office at 271-1413.
|Contact This Office:
Fax: (816) 271-1535