- to apply finite resources to infinite issues.
- to ensure the free exercise of the constitutionally guaranteed rights of victims.
Summary of Services:
The Buchanan County Prosecuting Attorney's Office in 1978 was the first to establish a Prosecutor based Victim/Witness unit in the State of Missouri. A comprehensive program of services is provided by the 7 staff attorneys and supported by the entire office staff, paralegals, and clerical. Services are provided primarily to victims and witnesses of crimes in Buchanan County. The following services are offered upon request to victims in Buchanan County:
Specialized Attorneys handle certain defined areas:
- 1st Assistant Prosecuting Attorney: Ronald Holliday
- Domestic Violence: Katie Schaefer
- Drug Investigators: Matthew Liles
- Sexual Assault: Pam Blevins
- Child Support: Laura Donaldson
- Burglary, Assaults, General Criminal Prosecution: Becky Kovac, Kathleen Fisher
|Contact This Office:
Please visit our website: www.yourbcpa.org