Welcome! The County Clerk's office is your source for official information about elections, voter registration, liquor licenses, auctioneer licenses, notary commissions, tours of the courthouse, and so much more. We hope our website is helpful, but please don't hesitate to contact our office with any questions or concerns. Thank you!
~ Mary Baack-Garvey
Do you belong to a Non-profit group and are you interested in raising money for your organization? Our office has an "Adopt-A-Precinct" program where your group will work as the Election judges at the precinct you "adopt". This is a great way to interact with our community, learn the election process, as well as EARN MONEY for your organization. Click on the following links to learn more, and call our office if you or anyone you know might be interested in this program.
Click Here to View Information on Adopt-A-Precinct Program
Click Here to View Adopt-A-Precinct Program Power point
- How do I register to vote?
- What kind of identification do I need to take with me to vote?
- I need help when I vote. What are my options?
- When does my polling place open?
- What do I need to bring to complete my Notary Commission?
- Where do I get a County Liquor License for my business?
- How do I obtain my Alcohol Server License and get server training?
- How do I obtain my County Auctioneer's License?
- I need a copy of a birth or death record from Buchanan County. How do I obtain these records?
- How can I set up a tour of the Courthouse for my school group or organization?