Welcome! The County Clerk's office is your source for official information about elections, voter registration, liquor licenses, auctioneer licenses, notary commissions, tours of the courthouse, and so much more. We hope our website is helpful, but please don't hesitate to contact our office with any questions or concerns. Thank you!
~ Mary Baack-Garvey
Do you belong to a Non-profit group and are you interested in raising money for your organization? Our office has an "Adopt-A-Precinct" program where your group will work as the Election judges at the precinct you "adopt". This is a great way to interact with our community, learn the election process, as well as EARN MONEY for your organization. Click on the following links to learn more, and call our office if you or anyone you know might be interested in this program.
Click Here to View Information on Adopt-A-Precinct Program
Click Here to View Adopt-A-Precinct Program Power point
There are no published events in current month.
- 2022 Precinct List
- Absentee Ballot Request
- Address Change Request Form (PDF)
- Name Change Request Form (PDF)
- Auctioneer License Application (PDF)
- Liquor License Application (PDF)
- Liquor License Fee Chart (PDF)
- Property Assessment Appeal Form (PDF)
- Interested Pollworker/Election Judge Application Form (PDF)
- How do I register to vote?
- What kind of identification do I need to take with me to vote?
- I need help when I vote. What are my options?
- When does my polling place open?
- What do I need to bring to complete my Notary Commission?
- Where do I get a County Liquor License for my business?
- How do I obtain my Alcohol Server License and get server training?
- How do I obtain my County Auctioneer's License?
- I need a copy of a birth or death record from Buchanan County. How do I obtain these records?
- How can I set up a tour of the Courthouse for my school group or organization?
- Register to Vote
- Voter Information Lookup
- Map of polling locations for Buchanan County- GIS
- State Senate District Map
- State Rep Map
- Missouri Secretary of State
- Military and Overseas Voter assistance
- Missouri Military and Overseas Voting Access Portal
- Missouri Ethics Commission
- Missouri State Senate
- Missouri State House of Representatives
- Track a Bills Progress Through Missouri House and Senate
- Missouri State Tax Commission
- Missouri Sunshine Law Information and Booklet
- Missouri Department of Public Safety- Alcohol and Tobacco Control
- Record Retention Schedules (Missouri)
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Department
- City of St. Joseph
- St. Joseph Missouri Police Department
- St. Joseph Convention and Visitors Bureau
- List of Online Colleges in Missouri- Educational Resource
- Northwest Missouri Genealogical Society
- 5th Judicial Circuit/Circuit Clerk/Jury Service
- Missouri State Senator District 12 - Rusty Black
- Missouri Coroner & Medical Examiner Association Roster