Child Support Appointments & Eligibility
Automated Voice Mail System
For your convenience, you may leave information or request an appointment on our automated voice mail system. Since its implementation, this system has been instrumental in the record-breaking increase of child support to the children of Buchanan County.
To access this system, simply call our main number at 816-271-1492 and from the menu, choose the appropriate topic and leave your specific message. All specific messages are addressed within 2 business days.
You may also use this system in scheduling appointments. By selecting the appropriate topic, you may leave the day and time you would like an appointment (24-hour notice required). We will notify you if there is a scheduling conflict. Appointments are available beginning at 7 a.m. for your convenience. If you reside more than an hour's distance from our office, you may schedule a telephone appointment.
You also have the option of contacting our office through the mail at the address listed at the right of this page. All correspondence will be addressed within 2 business days of receipt.
- Custodial parents - parents who live with the children
- Non-custodial parents - parents who do not live with the children
- Custodians - legal guardians of the children (other than the parents)
- Adult children - persons between the ages of 18 and 21
- Alleged fathers - men whose fatherhood is in question