Military and Overseas Citizen Voting

The County Clerk’s Office wants our overseas / military service members, along with their spouses and dependents, to have all options available to them so they can easily vote in our elections. 

If you are an eligible Missouri military and overseas voter, you can register to vote, request and receive absentee ballots, and learn about upcoming elections, all through Missouri’s Military and Overseas Voting Portal.  To access this portal click the link below.

You can also request absentee ballots by mail.  Click on the link below for the Federal Absentee Ballot Request form.

Federal Absentee Ballot application

Mail/Fax/Email your absentee application to our office at