Where do I get a County Liquor License for my business?

To apply for a NEW BUSINESS Liquor License:

•Must have a copy of State liquor license

To apply for your state Liquor License call:

•Chuck Bidding
(816)889-2009 - Kansas City Office
(816)889-3149 - Fax

Once you have your state license fill out the application and mail along with a copy of your state liquor license and the applicable fee to:

Buchanan County Clerk
411 Jules Street, Room 121
St. Joseph, MO 64501

If you have any questions you can call the County Clerk's office at (816) 271-1412.
The County Liquor License application is in the "Helpful Documents" section of the webpage.State Liquor License applications

Show All Answers

1. How do I register to vote?
2. What kind of identification do I need to take with me to vote?
3. I need help when I vote. What are my options?
4. When does my polling place open?
5. What do I need to bring to complete my Notary Commission?
6. Where do I get a County Liquor License for my business?
7. How do I obtain my Alcohol Server License and get server training?
8. How do I obtain my County Auctioneer's License?
9. I need a copy of a birth or death record from Buchanan County. How do I obtain these records?
10. How can I set up a tour of the Courthouse for my school group or organization?